9.20.2014

Southern Living Idea Home in Palmetto Bluff, SC


Okay ladies, can I just move in today!!!

This house was gorgeous………..

Palmetto Bluff, SC is a southern secluded neighborhood village with large lots, water and beautiful homes. The girlfriends and I had a "girls day out"a few weekends ago and we ventured over to South Carolina to check this house out. It was worth the trip and the day was wonderful hanging with the girls!


Sisters-you have to take some time for yourself and have a "girls day out" every now and again.
 Treat yourself- you deserve it!

Since you weren't with me, let's take a tour…………


The cozy kitchen with tons of windows and counter space. The fridge was hidden behind faux wall panels-love it!




Off of the kitchen was a butler's pantry- my favorite room in the house!!!!!!


Wet bar for entertaining...


White dishes and baskets-need I say more??



This adorable little table made me think of my favorite little Hobbit-Bilbo. 
The floor is made of outdoor concrete pavers-genius!!


The master bedroom was so light and airy-with beautiful doors leading out to the covered porch-and what a view!


This house was all about the details-wooden tassels on the curtain trim.


Lots of cozy seating and whites with blue accents-my favorite. I'm slowly adding these elements into my own home decor.


Cozy reading nook-the roof line is right by the window and it's a tin roof. Let's think about this set up on a rainy day-Nap Time!


All of the bedrooms boasted some type of cozy seating area.






There were no closet doors-but instead the designers used linen drapes to adorn the closet space-very simple, inexpensive and efficient!


Don't you just want to curl up here and read a book?



Old oars displayed-great idea! Great piece of art.


The back porch ran the whole width of the house-
Ballard designs provided the outdoor furniture.


Look who I found on the porch- Baby E, Tari and Courtney-my girlfriend sisters!


I think the hubby should make me one of these-don't you?



If you get a chance to visit-it is much prettier in person.  But I hope you enjoyed the photo tour……

Simple Home Living "Southern Style"