4.27.2014

Vintage Travel Trailers




Vintage Travel Trailers! One of my favorite things. Many years ago, a friend had a camper/truck parked on her farm that was not being used. Every time I would visit her, I just had this crazy idea of owning it one day and traveling with my family. Well, the years passed and I never bought it from her but the dream of owning a vintage trailer is still a twinkle in my eye. Of course I was over the top excited when I saw the flyer for the "Tin Can Tourists Trailer Trot" at Tybee Island. Over 50 vintage trailers were stationed at the River's End Campground for an open house or should I say "open trailer" show. I was totally overwhelmed with vintage decor and trailers-it can't get any better than that! Because I took so many pictures and met such wonderful people I will be doing a series each Tuesday called:

"Travel Trailer Tuesdays"

I hope you will join me for the amazing vintage decor, stories of the past, and fabulous "tin can tourists". I just can't wait to share all of the pictures from Saturday with you.