11.28.2013

Spotlight: The Jones Home

When I was traveling through Macon, GA,  I had the honor of staying with my dear friends, Scott and Allison Jones. Scott and Allison have such a beautiful home that I asked them if I could feature them on my blog. They agreed and I am thrilled because Scott has such an eye for design and decor. He's not afraid to try new things and he can pretty much do anything in the house. I took a few pictures of their home and I want to share them with you. They both have such southern charm as well as hospitality and it's reflected in the warmth of their home. Thanks Scott and Allison for the B & B!

This is my favorite spot in their house-their screened in porch. It's such a fun place to sit and relax! I miss hanging out there with my friend, Allison.


Scott has completely redone their kitchen-they put new wood floors in, new tile back splash, new lighting, and painted all of the cabinets-it was a 5 week remodel but it was worth it-it looks amazing!


I don't have a before picture but it was outdated with tile counter tops and dark cabinets. The kitchen is so much brighter and looks so much bigger!







Scott also has a green thumb-this has to be the biggest fern I have ever seen!


Love this chicken!!


The color palette of the kitchen is all of the colors I like-sage, reds, and creams with natural tones.

There home is beautifully decorated but what makes it feel like is home is their fun personality and welcoming attitudes! They are a wonderful family and I am so blessed to know them!

Simple Home Living "Southern Style"