11.16.2013

Fall in Savannah

Well, I spent the entire day in Savannah today. It's not a bad thing to do! It was actually quite relaxing and fun. I was alone so I had the day to do whatever I wanted. Of course I had the camera with me. Fall is starting to slowly happen here in the South. I did find a few trees starting to turn into bright colors. The sun was shining and the homes were just beautiful. I hit a few of my favorite stores like Paris Market and Matty's. The city was alive with people because of the 10th annual Savannah Children's Book Festival and the Savannah Food and Wine Festival. A lot of stores were having their Christmas open houses as well. It was a great day of exploring!
















Byrd's Cookie Company
Best cookies in the world!!





Paris Market does it right at the holidays!! Everyone was pouring into the store just to see the decorations.

Mercury glass-my favorite!!

Love the cow wreath hanging on the wall!


Matty's at Waters and Washington Avenue