9.28.2013

Live with Abandon

I just had to blog this morning. It is such a beautiful day not just because of the weather but because I am redeemed! My daughter and I went to a Newsboys concert last night and what a mountain top experience. To worship uninhibited with my ten year old daughter was a mighty experience within itself. Watching her shyly lift her hands not so sure of letting go and being embarrassed to lifting her arms freely so far over her head that she could reach the stars. The Spirit was stirring in her body last night and in mine. What an awesome night! One of their songs is called "Live with Abandon". Very powerful-simple but rings truth! Here are the words to the chorus:

I wanna live with abandon
Give you all that I am
Every part of my heart, Jesus
I place in Your hands

This is how I am feeling today-a new day has risen and the sun shines on my face. I'm covered in paint from projects in the garage but I work unto the Lord even if it just painting projects. God gifted me and I give him the glory for what I love to do. It's just a hobby but one that stirs my passions. So if something stirs you it's the Holy Spirit churning those gifts He has so graciously given you! Chase them, free them, use them for His glory. Just do what He has gifted you to do. I have no idea how painting and decorating can be a ministry for God but He does. I am just asked to use my gifts. So I challenge you today to live with abandon-give all you are to God, place every part in His hands. Let Go and Let God!!

Ephesians 3:14-19 My prayer today-look it up!

What's a blog post without some pictures-so here is God's glory in the everyday things of life.